- June & July: The Summer Festival Issue
- Desert Island Picks… with Adrean Farrugia
- From Jazz to Jazzy: What happens when an expanding genre buries the music
- Ben Monder: Setting New Standards
- On The Road Again… With Vijay Yier
- Summer Festival Issue
- Ted Warren Interviews Steve Swallow
- Soaring Kites and Soaring Voices (concert review)
- May CD RELEASES
- Toronto’s Jazz Jam Sessions
- Tara Davidson’s View
- The Cabbage Tapes: Vol 1
- April Issue
- April CD RELEASES
- Barry Elmes Quintet “Redshift”
- Jazz At The Cobourg
- You’ve Been Warren-ed!
- March Release
- Quinsin Nachoff “Forward Motion”
- Releasing Your Brand New Record In Three Easy Steps
- Lights, Camera, Ron Westray (concert review)
- Reader’s Response To: Keeping the Local Toronto Jazz Scene Alive
- March CD Releases!
- Open call for Photographers and Writers
- Mid February Mini Release!
- Dressing Your Upper Lip
- Peripheral Vision “Peripheral Vision”
- Congratulations to Toronto’s 2011 JUNO Nominees!
- February CD Releases
- Jazz Goes Viral
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Kirk MacDonald
Check out April’s exciting CD releases around town! For more information, visit the “What’s Playing” section of this blog, or click on the artists’ websites. Saturday, Apr 2 – Kirk MacDonald Jazz Orchestra “Deep Shadows” @ Humber College, Lakeshore Campus … Continue reading
Spanning four categories, including Vocal Jazz Album of the Year, Contemporary Jazz Album of the Year, Traditional Jazz Album of the Year and Instrumental Album of the Year, this years’ JUNO nominations in jazz feature some of Toronto’s best musicians. … Continue reading