The Purple Cabbage will begin doing concert reviews beginning in March. Any photographers or writers who are interested in covering Toronto jazz concerts please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June & July: The Summer Festival Issue
- Desert Island Picks… with Adrean Farrugia
- From Jazz to Jazzy: What happens when an expanding genre buries the music
- Ben Monder: Setting New Standards
- On The Road Again… With Vijay Yier
- Summer Festival Issue
- Ted Warren Interviews Steve Swallow
- Soaring Kites and Soaring Voices (concert review)
- May CD RELEASES
- Toronto’s Jazz Jam Sessions
- Tara Davidson’s View
- The Cabbage Tapes: Vol 1
- April Issue
- April CD RELEASES
- Barry Elmes Quintet “Redshift”
- Jazz At The Cobourg
- You’ve Been Warren-ed!
- March Release
- Quinsin Nachoff “Forward Motion”
- Releasing Your Brand New Record In Three Easy Steps
- Lights, Camera, Ron Westray (concert review)
- Reader’s Response To: Keeping the Local Toronto Jazz Scene Alive
- March CD Releases!
- Open call for Photographers and Writers
- Mid February Mini Release!
- Dressing Your Upper Lip
- Peripheral Vision “Peripheral Vision”
- Congratulations to Toronto’s 2011 JUNO Nominees!
- February CD Releases
- Jazz Goes Viral
- More brand new articles from The Cabbage! Read @ thepurplecabbage.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- Just came in the mail: ggty.bandcamp.com and lovin' every second of it #comicbooks & #jazzrock 1 year ago
- Tara Davidson's new record "View" sounds amazing! http://thepurplecabbage.wordpress.com/2011/05/02/tara-davidsons-view/ 2 years ago
- Free Download: Purple Cabbage Mixtape w/ B. Elmes, T. Davidson, @ernestocervini & @peripheralmusic http://thepurplecabbage.wordpress.com/ 2 years ago
- @YorkUFineArts Check out the review of Barry Elmes' REDSHIFT record: http://thepurplecabbage.wordpress.com/2011/04/01/barryelmesredshift/ 2 years ago